My Doctor Suggests takes your privacy and the processing of your personal data very seriously. This notice serves to help you better understand what information My Doctor Suggests collects, how it uses that information, and with whom My Doctor Suggests may share a limited portion of that information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact our Customer Care Team.
Contact Details to the Company:
Name of the company: My Doctor Suggests
Country of operation: United States of America
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 55 North Merchant Street, American Fork, Utah, 84003
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
My Doctor Suggests knows that you value your personal data (information), and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. My Doctor Suggests uses of your data are limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. We will not share or sell your information with a third party for marketing purposes.
What Is Personal Data?
“Personal data” is any information relating to an identifiable or identified person (you as a user). An identifiable person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, for example by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The processing of special categories of data, defined as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning health or sex life, is prohibited, subject to certain exceptions.
PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE HANDLE:
- Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
We Collect Information When:
- You create a My Doctor Suggests account.
- You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer care team, or on social media platforms.
- You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites.
- You use a social media service, for example, our Blog, Facebook page or Instagram.
- You sign up for emails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
- You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
- You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- You interact with My Doctor Suggests through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Account information: If you choose to create a My Doctor Suggests account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
- Technologies Used: We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
You can manage the cookies and whether you accept cookies or not on your computer or mobile device by accessing the browser settings. For most browsers, you are able to categorically accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times. Also, to opt-out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here
HOW DOES NATURAL IMMUNOGENICS CORPORATION USE THIS INFORMATION?
My Doctor Suggests uses information collected in these ways:
- Order processing and customer service: After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. For the purposes of sending you optional newsletters (email), we will automatically process your first name and email address. It is optional for you to subscribe to our newsletter, and the processing is based on your given consent. These personal data will be stored and processed by us until you opt out from our emailing list. You are able to opt out of our email and newsletter at any time by accessing your user account, following the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter sending an email to email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Third-party service providers: My Doctor Suggests works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that My Doctor Suggests shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Other information you provide us: Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given. Examples of these offers or services include Refer-A-Friend, Email to a Friend, surveys, and sweepstakes.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS OR MODIFY?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, payment settings, shopping lists, and Set & Save settings.
HOW DOES NATURAL IMMUNOGENICS CORPORATION SECURE MY INFORMATION?
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. We use physical, technical and organizational security safeguards to help protect your personal data that we have collected from unauthorized access and third parties.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then My Doctor Suggests your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at : International). As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
Email and Promotional: At any time you can adjust your communication preferences, including opting out of promotional mailings, from within your My Doctor Suggests account. You also have the right to disable your account. You are able to do so by accessing your user account, following the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter or sending an email to email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE firstname.lastname@example.org).
Third Party Cookies: To opt-out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here. You can also manage the cookies and whether you accept cookies or not on your computer or mobile device by accessing the browser settings. For most browsers, you are able to categorically accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
EU AND SWISS CUSTOMER PRIVACY
My Doctor Suggests.com is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Any information you provide us is controlled and processed by My Doctor Suggests. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should contact us directly using one of the following methods:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Call our Customer Care team at:
Write us at My Doctor Suggests.com, Attention: Customer Care,
Note that we may be required to share personal data of EU and Swiss individuals in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our Customer Care team at :
Write us at My Doctor Suggests.com, Attention: Customer Care,:
Summary of your rights towards us:
You as a user have the possibility to claim several rights towards us. Such rights are listed here and thereafter described in detail below. You can find our contact details at the top of this Privacy Notice.
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that we delete any personal data that we process about you. We will delete the data as soon as possible, but at least within one month’s time. If the personal data is needed for fulfillment of our contractual duties towards you or to preserve it with legal ground, we will however not delete the information until the data is no longer needed. We will also, without your explicit demand, delete such personal data that we have collected but do not longer have a lawful right to process. We will inform you about this, if it would occur.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your given consent at any time. If you do so, we will erase such personal data which is not subject to any other legal ground than your given consent. The erasure will be done as soon as possible. Please note that your withdrawal of consent does not oblige us to erase personal data which is processed based on a contractual relationship or any other legal ground.
Right of access
You have, at any time, the right to receive confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed. You have also the right to access that personal data and to receive the following information:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed
- The envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period
- The existence of automated decision-making and profiling
Right to rectification
You have, at any time, the right to demand us to correct any inaccurate personal data within a month’s time. You have also the right to complete incomplete personal data, taking into account our purposes of the processing, by the means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to restriction of processing
You have, instead of demanding us to delete any data, the right to demand us to restrict our processing of your personal data. This may be achieved if
- You have reason to believe that the accuracy of the personal data is not correct, and the restriction shall be in place during a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful but you don’t want us to delete the personal data
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- You have objected to processing concerning profiling or automated decision-making, whereby a restriction shall be obtained during the period when we assess whether our legitimate ground for the processing overrides your legitimate ground.
You have the right to retrieve the personal data which we process about you and that you have provided to us. You also have the right to demand that we transmit such personal data to another data controller if the personal data is collected based on your consent or if the processing of the personal data is carried out by automated means by us, if we deem it technically feasible.
Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. This can be done when the personal data is processed as part of automated decision-making, including profiling, and direct marketing, if such processing would be carried out (see “Personal data that we process” above).
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have, at any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data. Regardless of where we carry out our business, even if it would not be in the member state which is your country of residence, you have the right to lodge your complaint to your national supervisory authority. Please follow to the link below to find the contact details to your national supervisory authority:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About this Privacy Notice
With regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we must disclose what personal data we collect and process about you, and for what purposes. In this Privacy Notice, you find all such information that we are obliged to inform you.