Yeast can infect the vagina, cervix, uterus or vulvar opening, resulting in tissue damage of the affected areas.
Symptoms of a Candida yeast infection include redness, irritation, flaking skin, foul odor, itching, burning, and discomfort when urinating or during intercourse. May be associated with abnormal discharge. Usually causes a watery, white, cottage cheese-like vaginal discharge that is irritating to the vagina and surrounding skin.
- Drink two teaspoons of silver liquid twice a day for one week or until symptoms subside.
- You can also apply silver gel topically to affected area twice a day. Or, apply the gel to tip of a tampon and insert into vagina for 90 minutes a day so the gel can stay in contact with germs in the vagina. Do this for one week.
- To create a structured silver douche, mix three ounces of silver liquid with three ounces of distilled water. Pump the solution into the vaginal cavity and hold for ten minutes, then release. This should be done once a day, for five days, or until symptoms are gone.
- Take at least 8 billion active culture probiotic daily. Reduce dietary sugar and carbohydrates. And take large quantities of antioxidants daily. This will help neutralize and clear free radicals produced by pathogens.
- Caprylic acid has been shown to help reduce intestinal yeast and may help if the yeast is systemic.
Structured silver can destroy yeast in less than 10 minutes This means you can expect the liquid and gel to destroy the cause of yeast infections as long as the structured silver stays in contact with the pathogen for ten minutes. Most women feel noticeably better in one day and may return to normal in as little as two to five days.