Food poisoning typically includes symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramping, and diarrhea. It occurs suddenly (within 48 hours) after consuming a contaminated food or drink. It is usually caused by bacteria and viruses.
To fight food poisoning requires aggressive structured silver use, drinking about one ounce immediately, followed by two tablespoons every hour for the next eight hours. For prevention, drink one to three teaspoons a day. This can be especially helpful when traveling to a foreign country.
You can actually spray structured silver on food to kill the pathogens that cause food poisoning. After spraying, let it stand for two minutes before eating. Taking liquid structured silver can also kill E. coli and salmonella.